18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Notice
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained on our company web sites were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. All other visual depictions displayed on our sites are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. §section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995. With respect to all visual depictions displayed on this website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual depictions were created. https://carrielachance.com/18-u-s-c-section-2257-compliance-notice/
The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for all materials contained in the website are kept by the following Custodian of Records:
Please contact our support team for any subscription, billing or login questions.
For autographed photos, calendars, postcards we offer a 7 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. NOTE: Used clothing (ArchEnemys Closet) is non-refundable.
For digital/downloadable products we offer a 3 day refund policy if you are not satisfied. https://carrielachance.com/my-account/subscriptions/
NUDITY AND PORNOGRAPHY
CarrieLaChance.com is not pornography. But some of the world’s most beautiful and historically significant art often depicts nudity and sexual expression. As such Carrie allows only artistic nudity and suggestive imagery, which is marked as NSFW (Not Safe For Work). Think of this policy as allowing “R Rated” movies… but not porn.
In its simplest terms the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is a United States copyright law that implements two 1996 treaties of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM) that control access to copyrighted works. It also criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, whether or not there is actual infringement of copyright itself.
SUBSCRIPTION & MEMBERSHIP TERMS
You agree that you will not re-post, email or make available any content of this network without permission.
You agree that Carrie LaChance reserves the right to change, remove or update content and/or the terms and prices of this site at their discretion and without prior notice.
You agree that we may suspend or terminate your account(s) or cease providing you with all or part of Carrie LaChance Services at any time for any reason.
You agree that we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any changes we make through the Carrie LaChance services, or the next time you attempt to access your account, or by an email address you have provided us.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT POST, EMAIL OR MAKE AVAILABLE ANY CONTENT OR USE THIS NETWORK:
– In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
– in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– to engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
– in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
– in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another’s privacy;
– in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
– in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
– to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
– to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use this Network;
– to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content contained therein;
– to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
“Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
Post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Network – except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved”;
Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network’s infrastructure;
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
Use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines.
You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these Network Terms of Service inure to the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Network Terms of Service. Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by this Network’s online service provider. However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages served by such service provider on behalf of this Network. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by participating on this Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless such service provider on all matters related to your interaction with others using this Network and participation with this Network. Read our privacy statement.
For questions, comments or bookings please contact me here.